Monday, June 9, 2008

How Far We’ve Come

Reflect back in life. Back to your very first day at school. If you can remember that far anyway. Then continue forward until you reach today.
Can you remember all the people you have met?
Remember all your friends?
In my younger childhood days I can remember making many friends. But as we all grew up we all changed. So many of my friends now are sweet memories. I often wish I could see them again. We have come so far. We truely are blessed to have met so many people. I am overwhelmed by the number of friends I have made this year, but no words can decribe how I feel about how many friends I made in my entire life time. We still have many years a head of us. No matter how old you are. Death is just another part of life. So there is no need to fear death. Come let us face our Destiny that we have chosen in this life time.

No comments: