Monday, June 9, 2008

The Forest of Repentance, the Tree of Nature and Time

My therapist told me to find the special place where I found peace. A place where I can go too, so I can escape from the world when I am most stressed. She told me it can be any place. SO I started telling her what I am about to tell you. Then she told me to stop and think of some place real. Not fantasy. So I had to rethink about a place. I chose an empty church, no one inside to bother me. Only me and God.
Well here is the place I was about to tell her.
See yourself in a white forest. Everything out of the forest is shrouded in darkness even the sky. All is visible is you and the forest.
This forest is thick with trees that bear no leaves, but the bark of the bare trees are colored with the purest shade of white known to man.
But the floor is so thick it's feels like you are walking on deep snow. You can't make out what is on the ground so you move into the heart of the forest. From what you can see there is light at the heart.
As you move closer to the heart, you finally see the light you saw earlier is a actually a ray of light that has pierced the black sky. The light is tinted with the shade of azure. You decide to head directly into the heart where the light seems to touch the ground.
As you walk miles and miles, the ray seems get brighter and larger You start to some large object in the center of the ray of light. You decide not to give up yet and continue into the heart.
In the heart of this forest, is a tree larger and more beautiful than any man has ever known. The bark seems as if it was made out of freshly polished silver. The leaves are a shade of white so pure that no man can imagin it. The azure light from the sky makes the tree to shine with an aura.
As you walk closer to the tree, the aura given off by the tree, reveals what is on the ground. The ground is littered with the white leaves laced with silver dust.
Then when you finally able to touch the tree, you see orbs of light of every diffrent colors known and unknown to man appear all around the tree. Each orb dances its own unique style. The orbs tend to follow and dance around you.
Then suddenly large shards of what seems like crystals fall from the branches up high from the tree. They too follow you, but doing a figure 8 formation. As you climb on to the trunks of the tree, a large crevice opens and in there you will find.... me.
This forest is my home. This tree is my sanctuary. I escape to here. I hide here. I atone from my sins here. I gain enlightment here. I talk to God here.

Well there you have it! Crazy huh? God Bless and have a good day.

No comments: