Monday, June 9, 2008

My Views, My Words of Wisdom, My Beliefs, and About Me.

Let us see what I can do.....
1. I am very quiet for most of those who know me. I cannot keep a conversation going on unless the person I am talking too keeps asking me questions or just keeps on talking. I believe it's best save your breath, especially if you are in an argument, gossiping, or just complaining. If you nothing well to say about something then don't say anything at all. Waste your breath either on important issues, if you're feeling lonely, reaching out for a friend, or expressing yourself. Don't time arguing about "the best football team ever" or some God forsaken thing like that.
2. Be quiet, observe, and learn. You will be amazed by how much you learn about something, or someone. I have learned quite a lot about my friends and stuff (also enemies too) just by listening to them talk. But don't be a quiet all the time. You must spread wisdom and teach others about what you learn. Teach them why is it so good to listen.
3. Look at the bigger picture other than just yourself! Just look around you there are people that are in much more pain and less fortunate than you now. If you can at least read this blog then you are more fortunate then about a few million people in the world. A fool complains on and on saying what he thinks about how a certain thing must be, normally it is to just benefit him; a wise person listens and learns about new ways of thinking, and soon learns to look at a bigger pictures and understanding for all things, what will benefit all those around him. Just like the Devil and God. The Devil reasons like a man, but God thinks of eternity.
4. Judge on others and you will be judged after death! For those who judgemental people, that was a warning. People need diversity in their lives. In my school I don't see much diversity in a single group. I am not just talking about race, but also personality. What's wrong with making friends that black, white, Mexican, Oriental, and Middle Eastern? I know for a fact that Racism still rules the world. All I can do is hope and pray one day all that will change. For personality every likes people who are like them. But rarely find anyone is diffrent? You might learn something new if you do. You will also become wiser if you are willing to learn thing that are diffrent. Why is it hard to accept people for who they are? I have found many friends and they have very diffrent personalities. If everyone was the same then everything would be boring.
4.Religion don't get me me started, I know it's pretty touchy subject. But why is it so hard to tolerate someone who believes a diffrent religion then you? Do you really need to make war and kill to prove a point and force people to convert to your religion? I am sure thats not what your god wants; commit murder in your gods name, using your gods name as an excuse to kill.
5. Friends can help you or drag you in the mud. The friends you make will effect you one day. So many friends have become sweet; dear memories to me. I have been betrayed by so many people that I thought were good friends. I have also lost a lot of friends because I simply do not talk. To them every now and then, that is what really hurts me a lot. Sometimes you don't know whoyour true friends are because of pure ignorance. It's often too late whenever you find out who your true friends are... True friends are those who don't want you to be hurt and they care about your health and your decisions. Don't be angry about them giving you pointers they are often helping you.
6. About me.... Lets see. I have a very strange nature, I am Christan, I try to talk to angels, I try to be like an angel or like Jesus, I act cute and untainted (innocent) around my friends/killer at heart.
7. I am not afraid of dying, in fact I think there is a part of me that is waiting and wanting for it. I am not 100% innocent, I have been tainted by the world, especially by violence and some lust.
8. My life has been pretty sad, but I have friends so I know I am blessed. Especially this one friend, this friend has been a blessing. This friend is truely blessed in so many diffrent way.
9. My love life has been dead since the day I was born. I believe in sex only after marrage, unless I get raped.... I have been rejected 3 times by three girls. So that kinda made me want to give up on love. I know for certain it is because of my looks. Unfortunatly that is all people care about these days. I am often to shy anyway to really talk to a girl or even ask her out. I once fell in love with a girl, I really actually fell in love. I asked her out and even gave her a beautiful pendant. I know you can't buy love with jewelry, but anyway next time I saw her, I asked her if she would go out with me.... She rejected me; she told me that she eas to young, which I guess was understandable, but we were only three months apart. She was the first girl to reject me. So it did hurt, since she was also the first girl I ever asked out. I couldn't sleep that night. Lol enough about my sob story .....Kinda a touchy subject. But you can ask me all the questions you want.
10. I should say that I am a fairly interesting person once you get to know me. You should give me a chance. I am very polite, I am very open, I am very trustworthy, and I am a very loyal to a friend or someone I am in a relationship with.

No comments: