Monday, June 9, 2008

The 1st Conductor

Well here goes everyone. As some people may know I don't know how to spell or write dialogue, I would really appreciate if anyone can give me any pointers about dialogue, thank you...?

Here we go....

Requiem- any musical service, hymn, or dirge for the repose of the dead.
Chapter 1
Finally church is was over, I thought to myself. I couldn't wait to get back home. Kael said he had something for me in my bedroom. I jammed my foot on the peddle of my Hummer and sped right on through traffic. While stopping at a red light, I start to think what the gift might be. As soon as I thought about Kael, a loud horn blared behind me. It was a one of those chemical waste factory trucks. I looked at the driver at the rear view mirror and saw he was topless and had bulky tattoo. The depicted a large grave stone with the writing, " R.I.P. Ur Mom!" Another horn blasted from the God Forbidden truck! I looked at his license plate, it read, " JO B 1925 7" Then his eyes met with mine in the rear view mirror. I gave him the finger and sped 20 miles over the speed limit out of the traffic.
When I got back home, I saw my foster parents weren't home. So I rushed up to my bedroom and found a silver box with a white silk bow on top. I took off the bow and unsealed the bow and found a knife. The sheer quality of this knife was incredible. The blade was made out of 1095 high-carbon steel, it was full tang, tanto tipped, 4 inch redwood handle with two 2 inch long stainless crosses for the hand guard, a brass knuckle was made together starting at the end of the cross and end of the tang. I looked into the box again and there was an 8 inch scabbard made with red wood and black steel around the lining of it. Along with the scabbard there was another item, a pure white silk hanky with words scribbed, "Let the your Voice be the instrument of God." I didn't know what I would say to Kael tomorrow. Then suddenly I hear a car pull up my drive way and voice saying, "Hey! Girl you better be practicing that damn song of yours for Friday!" Then I knew it was my foster sister.

No comments: