Monday, June 9, 2008

Pendulums of Life, The Pruning of Life, whatever you want to call it.

As a priest from my last private school said, our Life works like clock work, or if you're a gardener then your life works like a fruit tree. Sounds complicated and tasty eh?
Well lets first look at it in the eyes of a clock. Our lives swings like a pendulum back and fourth, to and fro. Well when we swing it one way it is when ever we have to upmost energy, great grades, happiness, and everything seems to go your way. Then when it starts to swing the other way it goes vice versa. Sorry I didn't pay much attention to the Pendulum explination.
Now in the eyes of a gardener. God is a gardener, when you produce the most fruit and large branches and leaves, is when everything seems to go your way. But when harvest season comes, it is when God picks your fruits, and prunes you up. Unfortunatly, it is when you have to work hard to grow again and produce more fruit to return to your former beauty. So the whole world seems to be against you. Everybody never wants to talk to you. You're making bad grades. Then God adds some fertilizer to you. This means you get blessings or a boost in life.
I am not sure if you notived a pattern in life and/or history. With every tragedy that has happened there is always something positive that has come out of it. With every positive event, there is a negative feedback. See now? Life works in a balance beam. Although we rarely ever look at it in that way. We always love to see things in a negative sense, it must be human nature. But it also possible to break from that nature too, for example people with a sunny disposition.
I believe I am in my pruning stage of life. Because I feel extremely neglected at school. My friend(s) would agree and feel same way. Whatever the situation there is always a silver lining. A glimmer of light in the darkness.
Damn this was suppose to be a rant, but I guess I love to balance things out. I love balance.

No comments: