Monday, June 9, 2008

My Prayer, In Honor of My Friends

For all you who read this, you are my family.

O Lord God watch over me.
Forgive me for Sins I have commited in the past, at the present, and will in the future.
Forgive me, not spreading your word among my peers. This might be the most frequent sin I commit. I am weak and perhaps afraid of what they might think. Instead I believe that you have people believe in their faith for a special reason. I believe that everything happens because it is all part of your plans. No matter how horrid the crimes, it is all for a purpose.
Let everyday be filled of honor, never filled with shame.
Guide me to victory, honor, and love.
Lead me to the future you have planned for me.
Let your will be done, for I am only a lowly servant.
Let me hear your voice, but let me not be deceived by Satan and his fallen angels.
Lord God, give me peace of mind.
My heart grows heavy of sorrow.
Pain strikes my heart every morning.
It strikes me when I see my friends.
I feel loving and blessed toward all my friends. They are truely family.
Lord God, how must I obtain a happiness?
Happiness is a like narcotic to me, when I am blessed by you and given the chance to see my friends I am happy. When my friends are gone, all happiness fades. I crave for more. I crave for more time with my friends.
Almighty One, how may I obtain lasting happiness?
I know happiness on earth never lasts forever. I know time is short in our living clay shell and before we even know it we are with you again in Heaven. But, Lord I wish to remain happy in the time I have left.
Must I find my significant other? Lord maybe you already have our destinies intertwined, but my heart grows an ounce heavier everytime I lay my eyes on two lovers. How they embrace each other... The aura around them makes me want to cry crimson tears.
My God, teach me to tolerate the ignorance of others especially one the kids in my 5th hour class. Teach me to teach him the error of his ways.
Please Lord God, give me sight to the error of my ways.
Give me divine vision to see the angels and devils.
Give me more humility so I may not judge others.
Give me wisdom so I can teach others the successful way to life and also to outwit those who wish to disprove you of your own existence.
Give me strengh and courage to do your will.
Give me endurance to stand against temptation, pain and sin.
Give me power to stand against evil.
At last, if you will, a significant other, so I may learn love.
Lord God I invite you, your son, and all your heavenly army of angels to enter in my heart and reside forever and ever.

No comments: