Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Unrequited Love

My feelings for you are strong.
Yet you do not know that I harbor them.
Your smiles are like the Sun's rays; warm and lifting.
Your eyes are like diamonds ever sparkling.
Evey time I see you, a sharp pain rips through my heart.
For I know you are far beyond my reach.
You have fallen for another.
But I know this is what must be.
It has felt like many lifetimes since I have set my eyes on you and where you have reclined.
Many times I have dreamt about you.
We embraced.
But I awake with tears running down my cheek.
To find it was only a dream.
I have tried letting you go not once, but twice.
But everytime I see your miniature portraits.
I have always have this one thought rushing through my mind.
"What If?"
I wish once more to touch your hands.
I wish for a chance to touch your lips.
I wish for a chance that your lips reach my cheek.
I pray for the chance for our lips to touch.
God Bless You, My Love.
My Unrequited Love.
But I will never say who... :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha^^ i like the last sentence, it's like a mean tease^^