Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Moving On

Finding out that you found someone other than me really destroyed me.
I wished you would have told me.
Isn't that what friends do?
Didn't you want to be friends?
Alas, I am glad you are happy and complete now.
I am sorry I didn't do either of those for you.
Did you lie, when you said I did?
What happened?

In the end, you are happy, that is all that matters.

I am now taking inventory. Contemplation....




Now I know that your love for me was never love. Just infatuation.
I loved you... And I still do... But now I am letting you go.
Time for me to grow up.
I've been immature about these feelings.
But I never let them get the best of me.
They are now festering inside my soul.

I pray for your happiness.
I know Christianity isn't your thing, but please pray for my peace.
You owe me that much.

My arms are still opened to you.
No matter what, you will always be a friend.

No comments: