Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ironic Foreshadowing? Too Much Information? Did I Just Read Myself?



This was the last love song she sent to me. When I read the lyrics to this song. I feel like she was trying to convey something to me. I have mixed feelings about the song. I love the song and all. But I struggle with it because of her. Haha perhaps I am reading to much into this. Yes everything heals with time. I think I am getting stronger. Of course I still hurt when I see her or hear from her. Like whenever I got texts from her last week, I suddenly felt shocked and at pain. I remember I couldn't concentrate and my stomach really started to hurt. I just wanted to go home then.

Friends do make everything better though. There's a lot I wish to say and stuff, I want someone to listen and vent to. But perhaps this is the best way. So I don't annoy that someone. Then again, who knows? Perhaps it's best to keep personal things; personal.

I also realized a while back my entries coincide with my emotions and personal life.
I realized that whenever I am depressed, I, of course write about depressing stuff, but that's not it. I tend to put out more entries. I MAKE time to write, because I usually don't have the time. This brings back memories of the Myspace days during my high school freshman year. Also my style writing is that of the romantics. Very interesting.

No comments: