Sunday, February 27, 2011

Seethe Undying Memory of Love


Remembering the ones that I held close to my heart.
My beloved, I trusted her, because she saved my life not just once.
Whenever my beloved left me, so did our adopted and unborn child.
She wanted no child to hinder her desires.
For the unborn child, she faded away as if she was never existed.
I told the poor adopted child I would always be with her and I wouldn't abandon her.
During the night, as I slept, my beloved little girl ran away, and found a new father.
I suppose it was for the best.
I wept and beckoned to the Almighty, "Why?"
Finally, I was smote with fatigue and terrible pains to the heart.
Maybe God has finally had enough of my wailing.
I found myself curled up and hugging my pillow for comfort.
The pillow used to represent... Now it's just a lifeless sack of fabric.
I used to look forward to sleeping...
Because I always felt we could meet in a plane higher than of this material one.
Now when I sleep, it's so cold, dark, and full of monsters.
You aren't there to protect me anymore.
I wander the dreams alone now.
To fade away would be a blessing.
I know my unborn child is in the Heavens waiting for me.
I sleep again, praying I may not wake up.

No comments: