Saturday, April 3, 2010

I Don't Know, Forgive the Me, Just Rambling.

So Why do I speak the truth, when it scares or anger people? Do people REALLY want you to ever speak the truth? No one wants to hear the truth that hurts the ear. Even I am guilty. So once again truth is the only sure way freedom. Secrets and lies can only chain you? I am still chained up, I don't know why I never told anyone my secrets. I just don't know, I am just searching for that one person to share my life with. The most I've told one person was the only half of my life. Then I was in a way betrayed. But that's the past. All is forgiven, but never forgotten.

Thanks for this life, God. You taught me so much. You put me through so much. You've given me so much. You saved me so many times.

I guess the truth is, I will not reveal any truths about me again. If given the choice of life and death... I am sure you know the answer, God. So when would you like to pick me up on eagle's wings? Ready whenever you are, just give me patience and wisdom. Maybe If you could at least allow me to go away to another world and be you know who.... Well maybe it's not the best thing to do. But if you can give me some reason to well you know, then maybe, just maybe, I can bear more fruit. Right now I am weak. As much as I want to bear a lot of fruit, I just don't fully appreciate the truth yet. As much as I try, I feel empty. So one man, has told me just to let go. Let you, Lord, do all the work. Well alright, I'll submit, I'll take my coat of my life and give it to you.

No comments: