Monday, April 26, 2010

Ode to a Closing Chapter

Good bye to ten months of my life.
Moments of happiness, there were.
Moments of sorrow, there were.
Ah! So much we have learned!
Rhetorical terms!
Time management!
Fancy words!
Intelligent words!
How to take multiple choice tests!
How to write an essay!
What makes our teacher tick!
And of course, we learned about each other.
My dear friends, although, I may not know all of you and I might not be your friend,
Just know you are mine.
These are ten months we all spent together.
In one classroom.
With one teacher.
Learning together.
Writing together.
And Laughing together.
I hope you all enjoyed the time we had together.
Many stories where told (including my traumatizing time at Crystal's).
Mrs. Leblanc, you have given us all priceless gifts.
Knowledge.
Inspiration.
Confidence.
And so much more.
I thank you.
Now I must say adieu.
And see you next fall.

No comments: