Sunday, February 16, 2014

Beauty Unobtainable

You force yourself to starve, and you wonder why you keep gaining weight. I have told you many times there is no magic pill, no super diet; you just need to get off your ass and start running. I give you suggestions for you to exercise with me, but you are never in the mood. You restrain yourself to only 1 meal a day, alas that one meal will not save you. You've gotten to the point eating makes you sick because your body is not used to the quantity of food you are taking in. You gain more weight and cry. I warned you and warned you. This is what would happen. You tell yourself you must be beautiful at any cost. At any cost... You snap and scream, you accuse me of being the source of your problems. You snap at my hands when I try to comfort you. You say being beautiful is the most important thing in the world to you. Who are you? What happened to the sweet, selfless woman that said I was the one thing she loved most? You tell me that fitting into that dress is most important thing for you to accomplish. Who are you trying to impress? Me? No that couldn't be right, because I love you and you are the most stunning to me. You tell me that you want people to take pictures of you and adore you. You want to be famous and rich. I can't provide you fame and wealth, but I can provide love. Alas, is that enough for you? It is not says you. You say it through your actions. You still seek this unobtainable goal. You will always be chasing will-o'-the-wisps. At last you have obtained your vision of beauty. But this is where I say good bye. After years patience, you finally broke my heart. You have betrayed our love. Your love was with Beauty, not me. Enjoy your finicky whore. For she will leave you with every passing moment. No amount of pampering you give her will keep her loyal to you. You will be wounded, the times will dictate what beauty is, you will age. Enjoy your beauty while you still can. You always said you must be beautiful at any cost, you spent and sacrificed so much to obtain your vision. Now you have spent me. Good bye.

No comments: