Saturday, April 4, 2009

For My Dear

Recently, I've contemplating on love. Thinking about it hurts. Am I going through a phase or does my soul thirst for a mate?



So I think of the songs, the songs I want to write just for you.

But you are beyond my grasp.... Beyond my Grasp.

As I run my hands across the strings of this guitar, I think of your hair.

Everyday I hold myself for the warmth and tenderness.

It reminds me of how you used to hold me.

I now wear a mask. So you cannot see my true face and emotions.

This mask now burdens me.


For it has become a part of me.

I am a two-face.

I lure many into my circle of love and trust.

As I show my true face....

They all remember me not.

So they escape my web and leave me alone to wither in the dark oblivion of called Loneliness.

1 comment:

Miss A to Z said...

"As I run my hands across the strings of this guitar, I think of your hair."

I think this is really nice.

Oh Chi, finding love comes with hard times, and /in/ love you have hard times. This isn't a phase, just one of those hard times, you'll make it through, I promise.