Friday, April 10, 2009

For My Dear, pt. II The Conceived Sorrow

"No one has ever said the things you say to me."
"I like how you say your words, they're magical."

Were words that came out of your mouth, while tears run down your cheeks.

I am your angel.

I will hold you when you are in need.

I will listen when you need audience.

I will guard you when you are in danger.

My mind mourns,"Tell me you love me. Tell me you love me..."

It is all I ask.

I want to fall asleep in the innocent gentleness of your tears.

I want to fall asleep in your arms.

I want to know what it is like to love.

Alas our love cannot be.

Because your heart longs for another.

To know this, makes my heart sting, because everyday I see you.

To know this, makes my body cold, because there is no one to hold it.

To know this, makes my soul bleed, because the sound of your beautiful voice, cuts deep.

Oh how I wish to sleep the eternal sleep, to never awaken unto such a lonely world.

No comments: