Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Days Gone Bye and Good Riddance

I look back into past and I see good times and some not so good times. It is a shame that my bad memories stand out much more than my good. Especially ones that ruin a friendship or the thought of some that were once close. The past has taught me much of the path of life I am currently taking. I have someone very special in my life now and I am very happy. I pray that we will always be happy. She tells me that I am her world; to me she is mine. The question is, "If you could turn back time to change anything, would you?"

My answer is definitely not, although I know I made a lot of foolish mistakes in my life, I know without them I wouldn't be here with my dearest love. Although I have a lot of unanswered questions, I am glad it's over. Life has been a large roller coaster for me, but it's the best roller coaster I have ever been on. I am glad to have someone to hold my hand on this unpredictable ride. Thank you Sweetheart.

No comments: