Friday, July 8, 2011

Life In My Arms

Well, as strange as it sounds, I want children. I always have.
As I was looking through one of my friends pictures of her children, I was reminded about my wishes to have children.
But the certain is pretty uncertain.
I will be in the Army, and if all goes to plan, then it's very likely I will face some combat tours.
This reminds me of a quote from the movie "Major Payne"

“I always figured if the Marines had wanted me to have a wife they’d a issued me one.”

It gives me a chuckle to hear that, but to me that sounds about right. I figure that I will be too caught up in the theater of combat, I will have no time to search for "true" love. But perhaps it will find me instead.... Then again love finding me didn't work out too well last time. But there are always 2nd chances.

There I go ranting about something off topic.
Having a child would be nice. Although it will be very challenging to raise a child, I am sure the reward is worth the hardships.

No comments: