Sunday, January 3, 2010

We the Now Lost.

On December 29, 2009, 9:19 PM, another piece of my heart had died. Though, I am glad for her, because I knew I was holding her back from something nice, possibly even beautiful. So she has found another man, and he seems like a nice guy when I met him. Maybe they will journey through life together, but she will always have that once living piece of me. I've always thought she would be my light. My Virgil and Beatrice.
The one to guide me out of Darkness, Hell and Purgatory. I also thought perhaps we would enter Paradise together. Oh how foolish.

Sometimes, I wonder what happened? What did I do wrong? But I think I know the answer, but I kinda want some confirmation. Oh well life moves on.

Haha, I remember my uncle telling me never to spill my out guts to any girl, because they will lose interests and they think of you as clingy, and you might scare them away. And that's is what I exactly did! Perhaps that is why the way I am today. Never spill your guts out to anyone....

And my friend said that I was too truthful sometimes, and it's scary. Wow, telling truths can hurt!

The words of my uncle are now haunting me.

-The life of a warrior is a very lonely one. Because everyone fears you. They fear, what they don't understand. Only thing that is for sure for us, warriors, is death. Once you learn to understand it and accept it, you will embrace it.

Now, the last sentence, reminds me of my favorite phrases

"Death is the Road to Awe."

"Men know death is there fate, they just know not the hour."

"The only two things for certain life; change and death."

No comments: