Friday, October 9, 2009

1st Stillness of Many Moons

This week was awkwardly.... depressing. In a way it had it's fair share of events. But even with all that went on, it felt quiet. Too quiet. Let's see what i remembered from this week....

Monday woke up late around 8:16 AM. Missed 1st hour.... I think I had a deep conversation with Devin or maybe that was Tuesday....

Tuesday was the day I had a deep meaningful conversation with Devin? Or that was Monday... Ah yeah! I had to work after school for Glenn.... Got back home around 11:59 AM and got to bed around 1:35 AM.....

Wednesday worked in Coach Paulk's garden, someone stole over $200 at the garden. Had to miss a lot of 7th hour because of it. But Coach Paulk said a handful of the people who actually worked (me included), where excused from the interrogation. A Sheriff Deputy Unit quickly parked out of the Garden's gate. Probably just incase any of the suspects decided to run.... Later that evening I finished this weeks laundry and got my hair cut.

Thursday... nothing really just a few of Tiffany's buddies came to study, but all they really did was play around. Rushed to do all of this week's homework and Cram reading Scarlet Letter. I used SparkNotes instead... Oh I also learned about Slender Man.... Look him up... Or look for video's on YouTube series titled Entry.... Got to bed around 2:43 AM. I saw shadows moving in the ceiling again... Could it be Slender Man or bats from Hell? I think I am at my breaking point.

Friday, Life's a Beach....... Woke up around 8:16 AM. Freaking missed the Psychology Exam!!! At least Devin made me feel a little better. At Least I didn't have to work...

Even though this week had it's highs and extreme lows, it felt unusally still. I was kinda melancholy this whole week. I wanted to write something, but again, Writer's Block is powerful foe. This threw me into a deeper sea of sorrow, I started thinking of a dream I had a few years ago...

No comments: