Thursday, January 3, 2013

Peace Will Come

It's been a while since I written anything. But a lot of things have happen. I have a daughter now! She keeps us all very busy. It's stressful, sometimes I find myself a little annoyed. I know I will eventually develop better patience. However, my little girl isn't the main problem.
I am not sure what's been happening, but some of those whom I hold close just seem to be so cold. I sometimes feel unappreciated and unnoticed. There are times when they are hostile. And there are times when perfection is expected from me. All i have to say is I am not a perfect or good person, let alone a parent. I sometimes wish I knew what I was doing wrong. Sometimes I wish God would comfort me when I feel these things. I am still seeking God. Undoubtedly it's difficult at times. I also feel like a lot of my thoughts are foolish; because everyone seems to think so. It's so hard to express myself. I feel like I am alone sometimes. I often find myself daydreaming of a lot of certain things...



No comments: