Thursday, August 21, 2008

The 1st English Assignment from Mrs. Vaughn

The Autobiography
Hello there! My name is Chih-Chuan Chang. I was born in Taiwan, but I came to America when I was about six years old. In America, I lived in a Chinese restaurant named, “Hunan Inn,” until it was closed for business. I now currently reside at the Chateau LaFitte apartment complex. My parents are in some way divorced. My father wanted to go back to Taiwan, while my mother decided to stay here, in America, with me and my sister, Tiffany Chang. Now you must forgive me, because my writing can be at times, very deep and sometimes morbid. Now that you know a little it about my background, let us learn about my personality.
My most prized possession is my spirit. I received this gift at January 14, 1992. The first reason I was given this gift is because no soul can live a good life without anyone to accompany and guide it. The second reason I was given this gift is because the giver of this gift, The Almighty, has a purpose for me to fulfill in this world. This is my most precious gift because it contains my talents, skill, and all my love for God.
The thing that identifies me the most are angels. Reason being, angels are known as a guardian, a friend, and guide to everyone and everything in the world. I was also once called an angel in disguise, so ever since then I had an obsession with angels; even my Myspace and Facebook have angels as display images. I’ve always been helping my friends in need and tried my best to guide and accompany them through their troubles like an angel.
Some words I live by are the lyrics to Strangers by Yoko Kanno and The Final by Dir en Grey. The lyrics to Strangers are important to me because it almost perfectly matches the long rode my soul and spirit have traversed so far trying to get into the Kingdom of Heaven. The lyrics to The Final are important to me because it reminds me the times I have contemplated suicide and there is always something to live for. It also helps numb or intensify any source of pain, I might be feeling. So the song has saved my life, or nearly ended it. Well now that you know a bit about me, I hope I can learn more about you. I’ll have you know though; that this is paper is only “The tip of the iceberg.”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Chi. You have no idea who I am, but that's alright. I just wanted to say hi to a fellow sophomore at Barbe. But I'm not a complete stranger to your family; I know Tiffany. She's cool. (Yes, I am in zee band XD.)Anyway, I have Mrs. Vaughn too. Liking those 100 definitions? My link is http://fullofsoap.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Guess I'll post another message on your blog unless you have a specific email... By the way, thanks for the compliments :] I've never been asked to teach someone to write before... Depends what your style is I guess. Haha nice comparison with the cheerleaders man. Nice. And what do you mean about your sister and a rock..? Like they branch off? I could have misinterpreted your words, though. Anyway, what's funny is that I'm pretty sure you saw me at lunch today. You know that girl who sat with 2 other chicks around your area for the first time this year? Think you locked eyes with me.. I was the one eating an apple :] (If you notcied that haha.) And I'm guessing you're the guy that has cross necklaces? So nice to semi-meet you.

Anonymous said...

Now we've "met" I guess :] I know Mary (she's crazy!) from church. So tell me about yourself... I'm Katie by the way. I just noticed that you don't know my name haha.

Anonymous said...

That's ...honorable of you that you don't judge people. I think that might be one of the faults I have.. it's not bad or anything, but I do judge a bit on first impressions. Of course, on the mission trip that I attended this summer I was proven wrong, and I was glad... the woman that we were building a deck for didn't look like much, bust she had a great and witty personality. I'm getting better though :] I try not to gossip either, and when most of my friends do it I feel uneasy.
Hehe like you, I'm quiet/shy XD. We'll rule the world someday...
So what are your interests? I enjoy sleeping, daydreaming, writing, reading, swinging, listening to music,drawing, and being outside.
And what would we ever do without God? XD